Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Finance homework sucked!

It literally took me 12 hours to do our Finance homework # 1. I believe we were originally told that it would take around 4-6 hours, but now, it seems that was grossly underestimated. It wasn't even that it took me a long time to finish, but when I finally "finished" the assignment, I still felt somewhat lost and not too confident in my answers. I felt that we were a little ill-prepared for the homework. I'll just leave it at that.

Dinner. I had a really late lunch, so I wasn't all that hungry. The menu was extra descriptive for tonight's meal: Chicken-broccoli & brown rice bowls, Tofu-eggplant-shitake mushroom & brown rice , three pea salad w/ Julienne Bell Pepper in miso-sesame vinaigrette, fruit & berry salad, sesame bread sticks. The chicken-broccoli was okay. It was a little on the salty side, but we had rice so it wasn't bad. The rice was a little too mushy tho. A little too much water was used to cook the rice. The pea salad was different and good. Something new is always good for me =) I did not know those things were sesame bread sticks. I thot it was some cracker topping thing, so I just skipped it. I don't know if any of you had them.....comment!

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't a big fan of this meal, it was fairly bland (Besides the salt). I didn't like the pea salad either. Mostly because I like my vegetables cooked. I don't like crunchy vegetables that have the appearance of being cooked. Maybe it just a perception thing with me.

    Dude, the Finance homework did suck. It was way to confusing...

    ReplyDelete