Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Econ Midterm

I felt that the econ midterm was reasonable. It actually took me less time to do the econ test than the finance homework #1. Anyways, I hope everyone did well on the midterm as we will be getting our grades back soon. I'm really behind on my blog updates so I'll go right into the food!

Dinner menu: Halibut, asparagus, spring salad, side dish, breads & butter. As I've said before, it's always nice to get something different since I like to try new things....ahem, Saturday breakfast ;) Even though the fish was slightly dry, I still like it cuz it was fish. I'll take dry fish over dry chicken any day! The mango-pineapple-avacado salsa was probably my favorite part of this meal, and they didn't even put it on the menu list....unless it was the "side dish"....wait, I think that was for the potatoes. Oh, I also liked the asparagus as it's one of my favorite vegetables. It's good for your digestive system....hahaha! Oh, I almost forgot. I had to take this picture twice because I left out a very important plate the first time.....the cobbler! It was also missing from the menu. Slackers!

1 comment:

  1. The Halibut was good, but it was slightly to salty for my taste. I actually skipped out on the mango-pineapple-avacado salsa...apparently I missed out. The cobbler was fairly awesome though.

    Agree the midterm was very reasonable, I think it took me less time than the Finance HW too.

    ReplyDelete