Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Your WACC is Off!

Someone told me that my WACC was off. I know it's important, and I got 9.16%. I don't care what you say. It's a good WACC. Maybe my tax was a little low, but I made a guess just like you did. That doesn't make your WACC better than mine! Beta this!

Dinner: Wine & garlic marinated flank steak, beefsteak tomatoes stuffed w/ risotto, baby spinach salad, focaccia bread w/ pan seared onion spread. Our dinner was surprisingly good. The flank steak was very tender unlike the hockey-puck steak we had previously. You can actually cut it with the plastic knife! The spinach salad....excellent! They had all the toppings on the side like eggs, bacon, and even pine nuts! That's all out balla'. Pine nuts rock! The focaccia bread and the spread was delicious. Everything was great all around. This could be one of the best meals we've had in the program. The second pic was the vegetarian choice, which looked really good as well. It looks like veggie raviolis with asparagus and tomatoes (maybe sundried?) and stuff peppers. I didn't have any of these, but I was told they were very good as well.

1 comment:

  1. So this day was the drive from hell to the EEC. I was supposed to be there to meet with Tracy, but after a 1 hour and 40 minute drive from Boeing Field to the EEC, I was way to late to go to the feedback session. Ugh, sorry Tracy (I still need to send her an email about that). So I got to the ECC with 10 minutes before class started so I had to hurry up and eat. Like the author I was very surprised by the quality of the steak. It was very tasty and I went back for seconds. I missed out on the stuffed peppers (They must have been out by that point), but the salad and bread was good. Although I don't think I'm quite as large of a fan of the spread as the author, but it still was decent.

    P.S. Pine nuts suck and your WACC was off beacuse you didn't compute properly. Remember?

    ReplyDelete