Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Last Finance Class

Yes, it was our last Finance class, but we still have the final looming above us. We're almost at the end....of the second quarter. So, we just have to finish up this final, two more classes in Econ, the Econ final, and then we'll have 5 other things to read before starting Q3 at the end of June =P

It's been so long that I forgot what we had for dinner. I'm very thankful for my mobile phone to takes these pics or else I prolly wouldn't be able to write a blog. The homeworks have been taking most of my time, and now with the Finance final.....and I just got Verizon FIOS and they gave me free movie channels ya know........I'm too busy! So actually, you guys (the both of you) should be very thankful that I keep updating this silly blog =)

Okay, dinner menu says: Roasted pork loin, gratin potatoes, broccoli, spinach salad, breads & butter. The pork loins were good. The gravy with the mustard seeds and stuff was a little salty but made the pork tasty. The cheesy-scalloped-au-gratin potatoes were good as well, and the bread is always good. The second pic was the vegetarian choice. It was some type of a cheesy tortellini. I was told that it was good. I was also told that vegetarians get first dibbs on the vegetarian choices, so you meat eaters gotta wait in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment