Saturday, May 9, 2009

Done with Global Mgmt

Yup, it was our last Global Mgmt class, and I hope everyone was able to finish their final papers. I actually enjoyed the class and learned some things even though it was very subjective. The only comment that I'd have is that it seemed like alot of work for the 2 credit hours. I'm mean all the group cases, the readings, the surveys, self reflections...there was alot to do. They really want you to earn it! But now, that's all behind us and it's full force on econ and finance.

Breakfast: Assorted cereals, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, granola, toast, rice cakes. =\ All the normal stuff was there, but they took out the "carb" station for the cereal cups. I did try the cereal, it was okay. Let's just say that I was hungry until lunch. Where's the hot foods?? Scrambled eggs, bacon, and even pancakes never hurt anybody.......I think.

Lunch: Sausage & shrimp jambalaya, vegetarian entree: red beans & rice, caesar salad (dressing on side), potato salad, BBQ Baked Beans, Corn Maque Choux. I have to say our lunch was very good. It was very tasty. The only comment I'd make is that I coulda used more protein. I don't know if the vegetarians enjoyed the meal, but the non-vegetarians felt kinda like vegetarians for this meal. The potatoe salad, the beans and the corn were all very good. I had 2 plates! Oh, there was a comment by a classmate saying that the food wasn't that spicy. I think it was on purpose. I don't think these Northwestern can handle the kick from N'awlins!

1 comment:

  1. Being done with Global Management was great, just had to get that paper put down, which wasn't all that bad because I had a good idea of what I wanted to talk about, but we'll see if XP was into what I had to say.

    On to the meal...breakfast was the usual, hardboiled eggs, english muffin, fruit, etc...still waiting for that hot breakfast.

    Lunch was good...until...So as we were wrapping up lunch one of the caterers came by handing out left over potato salad, which I decided to accept because I had skipped it the first time through the line. In a few hours, I couldn't wait for class to get over so I could run home and be sick...Food Poisioning (Should have figured because the Potato Salad was slightly warm). I double checked, I wasn't the only one. Kevin and Walid also were sick. Did anybody else get struck down?

    ReplyDelete