Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Argentina & Chile!!!

I'm not going to say anything else about Argentina and Chile. Instead, I'll apologize for zipping through these posts so fast. I'm like 2 wks behind, and I didn't want it to stack up even more. Originally, I had planned to post these after every class. I now see that it was quite unrealistic.

Dinner. Survey says: nothing? Oh, I've been spoiled by the menu details that I feel lost when I don't see the menu items listed anymore. We had spinach salad with eggs and bacon bits (it's all those things on top of my salad), grill veggie tray (which we haven't seen in awhile), new potatoes, and a chicken with tomatoe, avocado, and cheesy/creamy sauce on top. It was all very good. You can't go wrong with avocados! Eggs with the salad and bacon bits...eeeexcellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment