Thursday, April 16, 2009

Survery Says...

...that I'm a collectivist with low uncertainty avoidance and medium power distance, but neither a universalist or particularist. I may have used those terms totally incorrectly. Oh yeah, and I have a specific relationship with my boss....from the result of the survey, that is =P

Hey, look! We got the menu back! Dinner: Ginger glazed salmon, cauliflower/fennel/yukon gold gratin, fire roasted spring vegetables, baby green salad, breads. Only thing that I would have added was the black rice. It was yummy. Black rice is not common at restaurants, and it's actually pretty good for you. The meal was really good. I had seconds =) It's nice to have some fish after getting the usual chicken dishes, but I understand that chicken and pork are cheaper. The salmon tasted like it was farmed. It was good, but I'm just saying it tasted like farmed salmon. Just a coincidence because we had cooked some farmed salmon at home recently and I noticed a difference in taste. It tasted softer...like not as "steaky" like the wild salmon I had before. Maybe because they don't have to swim as much in the farms? However, I could be totally wrong and the salmon could have been wild....and I could have gotten a bad farmed salmon a couple of weeks ago for myself. I'll have to go buy some more farmed salmon to test my theory out. Talking about salmon, if you like salmon, it's almost that time of the year for that Copper River (read overpriced) salmon. I had it once.....yeah, just once....didn't think it was worth the megabucks. I am known to be very very cheap though.

No comments:

Post a Comment