Sunday, April 12, 2009

No comments


That's right....no comments. I don't know how many people read this blog, but I found out there were people that have read this blog that I didn't even know. It was kinda scary at first, but then I realized that nobody ever leaves any comments. How am I supposed to know what you think about my crap writing? If you don't agree with me or think I suck, let me know. If you think I spend way too much time talking and thinking about food, you're prolly right....let me know. If you liked certain meals but not others, post it! You don't know who's reading this. You might control your own future for meals for the TMMBA program.

Breakfast. No menu items again. Dood!! Someone is slackin! Same ol' stuff with the yogurt, bread, fruit, hardboiled eggs, etc. They had donuts again and as much as I like donuts, I couldn't eat them that day. I had already had donuts from work 2 times that week, so I guess I was kinda tired of them. I think we had bagels too. The eggs and fruit are always good for me, and of course, the peanut butter and bread is always there for backup.

Lunch. Spinach salad with eggs and bacon...excellent! Grilled veggies....very nice! And we had chicken breast with this fruity-tangy sauce. I liked the sauce and the chicken was moist. Everything was pretty good. Recently, all the meals have been good. I really don't have much else to say. We'll see what we have next Saturday. 2 more Saturdays left for the quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment