Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ben Stiller aka Greg Bigley...

Yup, this past Saturday was our session's turn to meet with Ben....I mean Greg Bigley. I know I'm not the only one who thinks he looks like Ben Stiller. Seriously, not only does he look like him, but some of his mannerisms are just like him! His facial expressions and the way he moves his hands around are uncanny. Greg could have a side business as a look-a-like celebrity!

I was a little disappointed to see our breakfast. Yes, oatmeal is a hot meal, which I usually like, but this is the second time we've had it. They totally skipped over the scrambled eggs and potatoes meal we had like 3 months ago. I want that back! Also, I realized they skipped out on the "carb" station this week as well. No muffins, danishes, or any pastries like they usually have. Man, we're getting jipped! On the positive end, they've added back the breakfast menu on the calendar. See...Breakfast: Oatmeal, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, granola, toast, rice cakes

Lunch was better. The calendar menu - Lunch: Phillysteak sandwiches; vegetarian entrée; salad; potato chips; fruit platter. The Phillycheese steak sandwiches were good, but one of our classmates had 3 of them! He was pretty hungry. I also liked the potato salad thingy as it had a bunch of eggs =) Potato chips...not quite, they were Frito's, and fruit platter? I don't remember that as I only got watermelon, which were pretty good and sweet. Overall, it was a satisfying meal....prolly more for some others.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, bring back hot breakfast! If I'm going to get up early on a saturday I need eggs...

    That being said, the Philly Cheesestakes were the bomb. I thought those were mad good.

    Also agree on the calander thing, I was unhappy when that wasn't available...it always helps me make it through the early morning saturday class.

    I can see the Ben Stiller thing with Greg, but I think he has more energy than Ben Stiller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes on hot breakfast, fair effort on the Philly cheesesteak sammiches (I work close to Tat's in Pioneer Square, so the bar is high for me), and ... I don't get the Ben Stiller connection so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great point. From the first day I met Greg I thought he looked and had mannerisms just like Ben Stiller! You should see the movie Heavy Weights if you're not fully convinced.

    ReplyDelete