Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Who am I?

I hope my presentation provided a little insight into my life and work for some of you....not that you cared =P. For the rest of you that missed it, OMG, it was the best presentation eva! Really, it was =)

I can barely remember what we had for dinner. It's nice that I have pictures and the help of the menu from our calendar. The menu says: Beef, lamb & veggie shish-kebabs; mediteranean style salad; side dish; rolls & butter. Ah, now I remember. Shish-kabobs! I had the beef and lamb kabobs, and they were pretty good. I preferred the beef, but the lamb was okay. The only complaint I'd have is that the food wasn't really hot. The salad, veggies, roll, and rice were decent, but I remembered that I took a picture of the cake in the background because it was something new. I can't remember what kinda cake it was, but it looks like a chocolaty vanilla/white cake...maybe. I do remember it being good as anything new for desserts is a plus!

1 comment:

  1. Whatever your presentation was crap! The shish-kabobs were pretty good though. I'm not a big fan of the "relish plater" thing though (The squash etc)...

    ReplyDelete