Wednesday, April 7, 2010

People, Structure, Culture!

Those are the intangible resources that feed (my hands are coming together and making an upward motion) into and support the value related processes, which in turn provide organizational performance and results that we want.  At least, this is what Greg Bigley aka Ben Stiller tells us.  You laugh, but you know it's true.  He looks just like him!

Dinner: create your own gyros with pita, chicken, lamb, and beef, olive & artichoke salad with mache lettuce, crudités of cucumber & carrot with hummus, and spanakopita.  That's a really description menu to say gyros with toppings =).  I actually really liked this dinner, but I think this was the meal where I may have upset the caterer.  As you can see, I could only fit one gyro, so afterwards, I went back to get a second gyro.  The caterer made a comment to me about not having any more tomatoes from what was out there, so I told him that he shoulda brought more tomatoes. =\  Next thing I know, a sign was posted up which said something about not getting seconds on dinner as there may not be enough food.  That was the first time I had seen such a sign for dinner during the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment