Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ethics 2: Stakeholder's Management

One thing I find every useful with some of the classes are the tools they provide and our Ethics class had those.  We learned about the 4 corners summary with the ends and means for doing something or not doing it in our first session.   For this second session, we learned about the Stakeholder's Mgmt circle or diagram with the primary and secondary stakeholder would affect your company/business.  It's a great way to analyze how your decisions would affect everybody.

Boxed Dinners: Grilled Steak served with red onion, feta & tomato salad. Vegetarian Box: Soba Noodle Salad with soy-ginger soba noodles, shitake mushrooms, zucchini, carrots, red onion & pickled ginger.  They listed the veggie box, so I copied it as well.  The meal was good, but since it was basically a salad, the steak was cold.  That would be my only complaint.  The veggie soba noodles looked good to, but I couldn't eat it.  I feel bad cuz I think a couple of vegetarians got screwed without this meal.  Not sure if there wasn't enough ordered or if non-vegetarians ate the meals as all the boxes were just laid out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment