Saturday, April 24, 2010

All Day Global Strategy!


We had class our Saturday class at the Seattle campus, and it was a full day of Global Strategy.  I didn't mind having the same class back to back as we've done it once before with our Marketing class.  The tough part was all the reading and case work in preparation for the 2 class sessions.  It was a lot of reading!  I started like a week before so I could make sure I had plenty of time to read everything. The actual day wasn't bad at all. Kevin did a good job keeping our attention, having the break out session early, and having the presentation later to keep the class moving forward.

Breakfast: assorted cereals, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, toast.  I was a little disappointed with the breakfast here.  I know that I always seem to complain on Saturdays, but this Saturday was extra terrible.  I guess the "assorted cereals" was the additional or changing food item for this breakfast, which was kinda sad.  We usually get at least muffins, bagels, or donuts.....and hot foods like breakfast burritos are a treat.  Also, the assorted cereals were like 2 bins: corn flakes and raisin brand.  =\

Lunch: Boxed sandwiches, pasta salad, chips, fruit, cookie.  Sandwiches....what can I say? It's ho-hum.  I think it's become the most common Saturday lunch meal.  I enjoyed eating in the Mary Gates Hall as it's a beautiful building.  I think some people ate outside, but it was a little too windy and cold for me....yeah, I'm a wimp =P  The only brightside of this lunch was the brownie....wheeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment