Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ethics Class*! *[Optional]

That's right folks.  The Ethics class was optional for Class 9.  I think we may have not even gotten the option until it was brought up that our class did not have the class.  Not sure exactly how it started, but I thank the person or people who helped give our class the opportunity to take this class.  Scott was great.  I really enjoyed our first session of class.

Dinner: Pizza and salad.  Like I said before, pizza is always an easy food to get.  I usually don't mind, but I think this pizza was from Zeeks.  It wasn't that great.....actually, not really good either...haha   I like Pagliacci's better, but not sure if there's one close or if they're too expensive.  Maybe they don't deliver?  Papa John's would be better as well.  I order Papa John's at home....it's goot!

No comments:

Post a Comment