Wednesday, April 28, 2010

No Moonshine?

What's up with this assigning reading or case, and not reviewing it in class?  Seriously, why assign it if we're not gonna talk about it?  Yeah, it was a good article and case, but I think we would have gotten more out of it if we had discussed it.  Oh well, I guess we had to fit all those interim capstone presentations in =\

Dinner: Thai buffet with Pad Thai, assorted curries and rice, fried rice, and vegetables.  My plate looks really messy cuz I tried to put everything on there.  The Thai meals are prolly one of the most popular meals with our class as it caters to everyone. In this buffet style, people can just grab what they want to eat.  The meal was good...rice, curries, pad thai....all around good. I did not hear any complaint.  As I said, one of the most popular meals, and I liked it as well.  All goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment