Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cultural Artifacts!

We learned from Bigley that companies can use cultural artifacts like stories, monuments, logos, building structures, etc. to sustain or change the culture within the company.   I can see where this would work or apply with companies like Disney, Coke, and Nostrom's, but it seems more related to how strong the brand for the company is.  Well, I guess in a way they go hand in hand.  Strong company brand could provide or support the culture or vice versa.

Dinner - Stir fry: beef & veggies, sweet and sour chicken, or spicy black bean. Rice, green salad, fruit, and rolls.  The stir fry is pretty good.  I liked the beef better than the chicken since the chicken seemed a little dry.  It's prolly cuz it's white meat chicken.  The fruit is always nice. You don't see it on my plate, but I usually get the fruit later for dessert.  Overall, it was an average meal, maybe slightly above average cuz it had rice?  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment