Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ethics 3: Mohammed

For a split second, I actually hesitated to put the title as it was.  I's like...is someone gonna be pissed that I put that as the title?  Would someone kill me for it?  I just remembered it cuz we had a pretty healthy discussion around South Park and it's censorship...or the lack of sometimes.  You learn things about your classmates when discussions like this come about.......like Kalan is a schmo....haha just kiddin'   Oh yeah, great class and it was nice that we only had to go half the Saturday.  I originally thought we would be there all day, so it was great!

Breakfast: assorted cereals, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, toast.  Since we were only there half a day, we only got the breakfast.  Assorted cereals again, WTF!!  So, I decided to partake...haha.  It was okay.  I decided to get the toast and jelly as well. Gotta have my eggs and pineapple!

No comments:

Post a Comment