Saturday, May 8, 2010

Best Presentation Eva!!

Haha, I'm just saying best presentation ever since our team presented on a case.  We did okay.  Some things I forgot to mention, and we were kinda rushed since the presenting teams never have enough time =X  Overall, we did iight.  We were "hired" by both critiquing teams in our class  =)  Oh yeah, it's the second to the last Saturday.....Eva!!

Hot Breakfast!!! What's up!!!  The breakfast menu wasn't listed but we had all the normal stuff like the fruit and breads, and then we had breakfast sandwiches!  They were just sausage and egg and the english muffins were kinda chewy, but it was still pretty good. And, it was hot (actually just warm), it was something different, so I liked it!  Yes, I had two of them (come on that's nothing).  I went back to get fruit  =)

Lunch: Indian buffet.  Very descriptive menu  ;)   There was veggie curries and fried veggie things (I have some on my plate), but I got I think the Butter Chicken..maybe...and a meat curry...maybe lamb?  They had salad, naan, and I think that's tandoori chicken as well.  All good stuff.  Like I've said before, the Indian and Thai food are very popular with the class, so this was no different.  Very good and hope to have it again before classes end!

No comments:

Post a Comment