Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So close that I can almost taste it....

That's right!!  With each meal and post, we are that much closer to the end of the quarter, which is the end of the program for Class 9.   I can't believe we're almost done.  It's crazy.  We all started on this trek about 18 months ago.  Actually, longer than that cuz most of us (if not all of us) had to study to take the GMAT, so it could be like 24+ months ago that we started this trek to apply and attend to the TMMBA program.  And now, look.....we're all growns up!

Dinner: mixed green salad with avocado, jicama, cucumber and orange, cheese enchiladas, chicken enchiladas, beef enchiladas, refried beans, rice, fruit, dinner rolls.  Now, that's a menu for dinner!  The enchiladas were really good.  I didn't have the cheese one since I think that was the veggie choice, but both the chicken and beef were good.  I also liked the salad with all the stuff in it, and of course, the extra guac.  I don't remember if I liked the beans and rice, but I did go back to get more enchiladas!

No comments:

Post a Comment