Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More Capstone Presentations!

Yup, another class in Technology Commercialization filled with interim capstone presentation.  Our team actually presented our capstone project.  It's around the Electrochromic Glass technology.  It's basically a way to tint windows and being able to control the tint at will.  The tech is neat, but there are other competing techs that can do the same thing or very similar.  It will be a tough technology to commercialize, but you wouldn't think that if you saw our presentation...hahaha

Dinner: Glazed ham, sauteed baby carrots, field greens salad, scalloped potatoes, rolls.  I think some people are turned off by ham, but I actually don't mind.  This glazed ham was pretty good with the pineappley mangoie sauce.  I also like the scalloped potatoes, and you can't go wrong by putting fried onions on a salad or on anything for that matter.  I enjoyed the meal overall, and I'd say it's a little above average.  I went back and got more ham and potatoes  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment