Saturday, May 22, 2010

Last Saturday Eva = Picture Day

Wow, we had our last Saturday class for the program.  It was a momentous event, and even more so as we took our class and program pictures with our fellow students.   People brought champagne and beer to enjoy.  I actually just realized that it was our last Saturday, so I may not see some of those people ever again...and I forgot to say bye to them =(  I think there was a sense of sadness as we realized our little adventure was coming to an end.  Now, I just realized that I will see my peers one more time at graduation, so I can say bye to them. yay!

Breakfast: bagels, meats & cheeses, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt & granola, toast.  We had the regular Saturday breakfast treatment with bagels this time.  The other thing I noticed was the gigantic strawberries and the small apples.  The strawberries were good.  The apple...it was okay.  It wasn't really that great of an apple, kinda tart...maybe cuz it was small?

Lunch: Chicken cordon blue, scalloped potatoes, side veggie, green salad.  The chicken cordon blue was good.  The gravy/sauce was good as well.  I don't think we had scalloped potatoes, but rice instead.  The grilled veggies and the salad were good.  I liked it better than sandwiches, so I'd say it was slightly above an average meal as well.  Yes, not having sandwiches on Saturday for lunch could signify an above average meal...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment