Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Welcome back!

This was actually my first class session after the break for the last quarter.  It feels to say that it's our last quarter of the program =)   So yeah, I missed the first class day of the quarter which was a Saturday.  It's always tough to miss a Saturday, but I hope it wasn't too bad since it's the first class of the quarter.  Besides, my parents may have gotten really upset if I didn't show up to my sister's wedding...

Dinner: mixed green salad, braised Chicken Cacciatore, Vegetarian Lasagne Roulades, fruit, garlic bread.  The chicken cacciatore was tender and tasty.  As you can see, I got the lasagne as well.  I thought it was part of the dinner, so I apologize if I took the vegetarian meal option that night.  The salad was good with the tomatoes.  The fruit, which I've noticed in a few dinners, is a welcome additional, as long as it's an additional and not a replacement that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment