Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

I know I've said it before, but this quarter has gone by fast. Actually, this whole year has gone by pretty fast for me. Time flies when you're having fun, right?.....riiiiight. This quarter's about to end. After this holiday break, we only have 3 more days of class and bam, finals time! I guess I'm ready for it. Midterms weren't that bad....even though I thought I did better....hahaha. Anyways, I hope everyone's enjoying their holiday and is ready to get back into it next week.

Dinner: Mediterranean: Chicken shishtawook, stuffed grape leaves, falafel, salad, hummus, pita. Vegetarian entree: Spanikopeta. The chicken whatevers were good. It's hard to see on my plate cuz they're covered with rice, but there's some chicken on there. The Mediterranean food is a nice change up for dinner. I think most people enjoyed it. I guess the only complaint I'd have is with the pita bread. It was out of a bag. Homemade woulda been great or at least heated would have been nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment