Saturday, November 21, 2009

Coffe Cake and BBQ!

Coffee cake and BBQ sums up the food for the first part of our Saturday. There was much more the later part of that day, which will be covered more....oh....in the next post.

Breakfast: assorted muffins & breakfast breads, european style meat/cheese platters, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, toast, rice cakes. Look at all that detail for food on the calendar! That pretty much covers everything, but they forgot to mention the best part....coffee cake!! It's yummy with the fruit jam or whatever in the middle. Wonderful in your mouth!

Lunch: Pulled pork, beef, and chicken sandwiches; vegetarian barbecue beans; tossed salad; Vegeterian Sandwich: veggie burgers. I felt bad for the vegeterians. We had a lot of meat and more meat for these BBQ sandwiches. I prolly should have gotten another set of sandwich breads since I wanted to try all the meats. It was good and I was careful to ration my breads =) I heard that the veggie burger wasn't that great. Veggie burger...pfffttt

No comments:

Post a Comment