Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beer Game it up!

I have to say that I looked at my syllabus to realized we did the Beer Game this day. I did not know what else to say for the title. haha I guess I coulda mentioned Veteran's Day. Yeah, our class got moved to Tuesday this week because it was Veteran's Day on Wed. Seriously, who recognizes Veteran's Day? I'm not saying it's not important...just that we prolly didn't have to move the class day. I still had to go to work as I believe most of my classmates did as well.

Dinner: Baked stuffed sole, wild rice, steamed veggies, baby greens salad, breads. I like fish, and it's always a nice touch to mix up the foods. As you can see, I usually just get the bell peppers and mushrooms for my veggies =) Oh, I think this is the good bread in the pic above as well. I don't know what it's called, but I've mentioned it before. It's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment