Saturday, November 7, 2009

What's Decision Support Models?

Yes, DSM is one of the classes we are taking this quarter, but the last class was about a month before. Personally, I had forgotten most of the items taught in our first meeting (maybe it was just me), and if it wasn't for our review session, I'd prolly would not have been able to do the homework....maybe ;) It may have been better to schedule the classes more evenly. I know it's not always easy to do. Just my two pesos.

Breakfast: waffles, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, granola, toast, rice cakes. I wouldn't call them "waffles" per se. They were more like french toast. I still welcomed them as they were something new to the lineup. I would still prefer a little more protein choices other than the hard boiled eggs and the cold salami slices.

Lunch: Assorted soups from City Soups, sandwiches, salad, cookies. Ah, City Soups is what the vendor is called. I believe we've had them before. They have a good variety of soups and sandwiches. The tuna salad was good, but I thought the bacon turkey sandwich was very salty that I did not finish it. The salad was good as well. I like all the "stuff" in it. I think I got the butter squash soup or something like that. It was delicious! I wanted to try another soup but was kinda full by then. I know...that should not have stopped me...

No comments:

Post a Comment