Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Freakin Anagene Case!

This is where even reading the materials and books did not help for the last question for this Anagene case. It's those Corporate Finance flashbacks again with not learning the materials ahead of time and doing work or a case of them. I believe students would get more out of these materials, theories, tools, etc. if we were provided the information first, then were tested on them. Anyways, I think Dave said he actually changed the wording on the questions for this case as they were somewhat ambiguous. That's not exactly how I would have put it. Future classes can thank me later, and hopefully, they'll spend less than 2 hrs on the last question.

Dinner: Meat and vegetarian lasagna, caesar salad, broccoli, garlic breadsticks. I believe this is the first time we've had lasagna. I could be wrong though. It's been awhile if not. I think this is another good bread, but I didn't know they were garlic breadsticks. Mushrooms and bell peppers, yum! I think that's a brownie on my plate as well. It's always a treat to have dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment