Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Long time no post!

Wow, I'm so behind on these posts. It's actually a pretty long, boring story.....so I'll tell it! I was originally going to do all these updates during our holiday break, but then my stupid phone service went out cuz i have at&t thru an employee acct, and now they're forcing everyone to switch to pay for their own accts, and i didn't pick an acct yet, so they just turned off my service....so then i had to find the service plan i wanted and then set that all up but i wasn't the employee, so i had to get someone else to call them, blah, blah, blah....finally got my service back! My phone service is important cuz my pics are all on my phone and I couldn't forward them to my blog site cuz I had didn't have no service. That wasn't so bad, right? =)

Dinner: Grilled salmon, caesar salad, roasted garlic potatoes, green beans, fresh fruit, dinner rolls. I don't really remember much since this was over a month ago. I do remember the sauce/salsa for the chicken, which was pretty good. Oh wait, it says salmon...hahaha, it looks like chicken, but i guess it was salmon. Hey, fish is always good...even if i don't remember it! lol. Also, i think this was one of the first time they had fruit for dinner. It was new/different, but i like it cuz it's like an alternative to dessert. luv pineapples!

No comments:

Post a Comment