Saturday, December 5, 2009

Our First Winter Freeze!

I believe this was our first Winter freeze. People were driving like ass in the morning cuz of the little snow on the roads. I had to truck it all the way over to the Seattle campus as this was our 1 Saturday a quarter on the main campus. I saw cars on the side of the road and people driving 30MPH on the highway. Come on, really?

Breakfast: breakfast burritos (& veggie version), fruit, yogurt, granola, toast, rice cakes. Hot breakfast burritos. You can't go wrong with that, baby! And, you gotta luv the coffee cake. I forgot what was in there...like raisins or something. It was goot!

Lunch: Chicken cordon blue, scalloped potatoes, brussel sprouts, green salad. Whoops! I totally forgot to take the picture when I got my food on this. The cordon blue was good. I got a second one. I guess I shoulda just taken a pic of that...hehe There was homemade (i think) lemonade as well, which I enjoyed. I also liked the room we ate at...like a commons/studying area with big wooden chairs and tables. It was a really pretty building as well. awwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment