Wednesday, December 9, 2009

4 down, 2 to go!

Great job, Class 9! We are 2/3rds of the way done! This year has gone by so fast, and we've learned so much! I hope my brain's going to be able to handle for 2 more quarters. The 4th quarter had a lot of calculations and spreadsheets galore to figure out and analyze all kinds of stuff. One of my main concerns is that I won't remember this stuff long enough to use it when I need it. Too much information, not enough time...

Dinner: Chicken parmesan, penne pasta in marinara sauce, seared green beans, baby greens salad, breads. The chicken parmesan was okay. The pasta was a good pairing with the chicken. Oh, and that butter. I think I mentioned it before. I dono what kinda butter that is...some herby butter or something. It's pretty damn good! We need that butter everytime there's bread. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment