Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BMW's are da suck

I forgot the exact phrase Dan used, but it was something about BMW's being the most suckage of all the sucks. Personally, I've never had a BMW (I'm not RRRICH!). Some close friends swear by them. One of my brother's friends only drives BMW's, and he has a few of them a.k.a rich. I believe BMW has a decent market share, so they're not doing too bad comparatively. However, Dan's story and experience showed an example of very poor responses and customer service from BMW, which most of this suckage resulted from. Oh BTW, I'm gonna love Marketing if we continue to watch commercials in every class!

Dinner menu: Chicken Breasts simmered in a Sweet Spicy Mole Sauce, Fiesta Green Salad, Corn with Diced Red Peppers, Spanish Rice, Beans. Vegetarian Entree. The chicken mole was okay. The sauce was good, but I thought the chicken was a little dry. I guess I'm not a big mole sauce person as I can't remember ever having a great mole dish or experience. Overall, the dinner was mediocre, but the pineapple upsidedown cake was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment