Saturday, July 11, 2009

Education or Development?

This was the question and choice that was given to us by Bruce in our first Leadership class. Of course, we're gonna choose development since most of us want to get as much as possible out of the program. If we wanted to sit back, relax and just listen, we woulda stayed home and watched TV instead of paying to kill ourselves for 18 months through this intensive MBA program.

Breakfast menu: Assorted cereals (healthy/low-sugar) & non-fat or low-fat milk, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, granola, toast, rice cakes. They forgot to mention the meat/cheese plate and the baked brie. The brie looked melted this time, so it may have been baked. However, it was still not warmed, so it was just ehh. I was still hungry after this plate, so I toasted a slice of bread and put crunchy peanut butter on it. YUM!

DOH! I apologize for the blank plate pic as I forgot to take a picture until it was too late =( I'm gonna blame it on Jerry since he sat down, and I started to talk to him and totally forgot about taking a picture. I think that's a run-on sentence, but I don't care =P Lunch menu: French Dip Sandwiches, potato salad, field greens salad with strawberries, goat cheese, and walnuts, chips, fresh fruit and cheese platter. That's a heck of a salad description, but it was pretty good. The "chips" were these oversized Fritos which you can still see on my plate. The French dip sandwich was okay. I'm not a French dip sandwich connoisseur, but the meat seemed slightly overcooked. Isn't the meat usually medium to medium rare for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment