Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I can't remember anything this long ago...

I do apologize for the long gap in posting to this blog. We have been pretty busy with our assignments for the past week or so. I've also been lazy =) Consequently, I can barely remember what was discussed on this day of class. Looking at the calendar, I know that it was Marketing class, so probably something to do with Market Objectives or Research. Okay, I had to look in the binder. Virgin Mobile, baby!! It's all about the pre-paid. Word.

Dinner Menu: Herb & Dill Brushed King Salmon, Balsamic Brushed & Fire Roasted Summer Vegetables, Wild Rice with Leeks & Currants, Caesar Salad, Rustic Breads. It's funny, but I do remember the meal. I'm a fan of seafood, and the tartar sauce that came with it was tasty. I also really like this rustic bread, which comes with a nice spread that's pretty good with....almost anything. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment