Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hot Foods! Whuuut!

DOOOOOD!!!! H O T F O O D S ! ! ! That's all I gotta say. Breakfast burrito sweetness! I ended up eating 2 burrito. I love eggs! =) Oh, before I forget. The breakfast menu: Breakfast: breakfast burritos, fruit, yogurt, granola, toast, rice cakes. It's nice that the breakfast menus are posted regularly now. People were telling me like on Wednesday that we were having breakfast burritos for Saturday. I's like...WHUT!! SWEET!! Yeah, it was good. Eggs, bacon, ham...you can't go wrong with that! We should have breakfast burritos every Saturday. We're all good with that, right?

Lunch Menu: Pulled pork sandwiches; vegetarian entrée, macaroni salad with dill, chips, baked beans. The pulled pork sandwiches were okay. They weren't really all that BBQ-y, which I was hoping. They were more......just cooked with sauce. It seemed a little greesy, but it could've just been the sauce. The chips and macaroni salad were good. I skipped on the beans. Not much of a bean person....I'm just happy about the breakfast burritos. I mean....I'm still happy about it....like today.....as I'm typing..lol


No comments:

Post a Comment