Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sunny Days!

It's always nice during the summers in Seattle where we can all enjoy the sun and weather. Some of us sat outside to get our daily dose of skin cancer. Not to get too personal, but my Vitamin D level is low since I came from sunnier area. Hence, I try to take advantage of the outside and sun whenever I can.....and feel like.

Dinner Menu: Steak Diane - steak simmered in white wine, apple brandy, and dijon mustard, fingerling potatoes, vegetarian dish, field greens salad with goat cheese, walnuts, and grapes in a raspberry vinaigrette, roasted vegetables, foccacia bread. Steak Diane my ass! I'm sorry, but you can't call this steak. It's a ground beef patty. Some of my classmates said it was Salisbury Steak, but I call it Mystery Meat! Actually, it didn't taste that bad, but it was a hamburger patty....slightly chewy. The salad was pretty good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment