Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Everything we do is a negotiation


I did not think of this much until Jerry pointed it out, but almost every time we communicate with others, it is some type of a negotiation. For meetings, emails, phone calls, at work, or at home, you are in some sort of negotiations with others. Wheather you realize it or not, there is always a give and take, favor, task, or whatever that needs to be completed.

Dinner menu: Penne Pasta w/ roasted vegetables, Stuffed Tortellini (vegetarian), Meatballs, baby greens salad, bread baskets. I remember that we've had this caterer previously, but last time, they had an linguine with alfredo sauce instead of the tortellini. I liked the tortellini more than the penne. The tortellini had a nutty favor with the cheese. A classmate said that he thought they put nutmeg in the tortellinis. I liked this meal as I'm a big fan of pasta and noodles. I know that Tom (my biggest and only fan of this blog) really enjoyed this meal as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment