Saturday, June 27, 2009

What? No Decision Support Models?

Yes, we had a switch-a-roo with our classes for Q3. Instead of the originally planned Decision Support Model class, we will be having Negotiations. Most see this as a good thing as Negotiations is a credit/no credit class. One the other hand, this could potentially make our future quarter that much harder. Only bad thing is that I was looking forward to working with Issariya again.

Breakfast. I was so hoping for a hot breakfast, but I ended up just settling for the microwave =( We had the typicaly breakfast setup with the yogurt, eggs, fruit, bread, etc. There were 2 new items that I noticed. One was a meat (ham/salami) and cheese (cheese/swiss/jack?) plate, and the other was the "baked" Brie. I made myself a ham,salami, and cheese sandwich with a bagel as shown in the pic above. I say "baked" brie because I think it was supposed to be baked, but it did not seem like it was. The cheese did not look melted. The bread around it was all cooked/baked, but it was not warm. I know it's difficult to keep things like this warm, so I was slightly disappointed with the baked brie.

Lunch menu: Sandwich buffet: Curried Chicken Salad, Grilled Garden Veggie, Turkey & Havarti, Thai Veggie Wrap; salad, fresh fruit, and mediterranean pasta salad. I did not have both of the plates pictured above. The first sandwich plate was mine as I got the curried chicken salad, which I thought was some mustard egg salad sandwich. It was good. I just wasn't in the mood to eat sandwiches. The second plate was from one of my classmates with the veggie wrap and pasta salad. I believe there was some confusion on which sandwiches had meat and which were vegetarian. Maybe it just wasn't properly labeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment