Wednesday, June 24, 2009

..And We're Back!

The two week break seemed long when you were in it, but looking back now, it was too short! =) Oh well, we're back into the thick of things in Q3 with Marketing, Leadership, and Negotiations classes. I'm excited about all three of these classes as I'm looking forward to gaining much knowledge from each of them.

Dinner time! Menu: Indian Buffet: Tandoori chicken, lamb curry, palak paneer, vegetarian curry, rice, salad, naan. The first meal back was a great one. I would say in general that most people in our class enjoy Indian food. I did not have the paneer, but the Tandoori chicken and lamb curry were both really good. I also enjoyed the naan and the fried vegetable thingys, which wasn't listed under the menu. I actually had a second helping of the curry and naan!

No comments:

Post a Comment