Saturday, March 28, 2009

Argentina & Chile

Yup, it's all about Argentina & Chile. Most of you have prolly already picked your preferences for the International Study Tour next year. I'm just so behind on my posts. I really wanted to write these up this past weekend. Anyways, if you haven't took the survey. Pick Argentina and Chile!!!

Now for the food. I just noticed that the menu is more detailed now. Are people actually reading this blog? haha Here's what's listed for "AM" for Saturday: Assorted muffins & scones, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, granola, toast, rice cakes. My translation: All the same stuff as before, except muffins and scones were the carbs....oh and rice cakes were new. I didn't try them, but if you like rice cakes, i'm sure they tasted like rice cakes. Saturday breakfast has become pretty consistent, so no real surprises. I'm still waiting for the scrambled eggs and potatoes to come back. Maybe they'll be joined with some sausage and pancakes =)

Lunch! Survey says: Assorted soups & sandwiches, salad, focaccia bread, cookies. This is correct however, they were like 4 different types of sandwiches and like 5 different soups. The soups were the winners of this meal. I was only able to try 2, but I heard good things about all of them. The sandwiches were regular sandwiches as you can from from the pic above. There was a good mix of chicken, turkey, ham, roast beef with white and wheat breads. I think there was a wrap too. I don't remember seeing the veggie option...maybe just some of the soups? The cookies were HUGE, and there were a good variety of them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment