Monday, March 2, 2009

Best Pancakes in Town!

Yes, these are prolly the best pancakes in town! The Original Pancake House is one of my favorite brunch places to visit. That place rocks! I love the chocolate chip pancakes there! It's freakin' the bomb! They have many different pancakes to choose from, but the chocolate chips are by far my favorite. You have to get the whip cream with it also. I don't like butter, but the whip cream melts on with the powered sugar and chocolate chips....man, it's mmm M! My mouth is watering just chatting about it. I also like their pumpkin pancakes, but they're seasonal.

The other pic below the delicious pancakes is their omelette. This is their chicken sausage olive special omelette, but all of their omelettes are hugemongous! Their omelettes are literally about 9-10 inches in diameter, and even I can't finish it. Well, I have finished it, but it hurt.

Anyways, we went this past weekend, so I wanted to share it. I've only been to the one in Kirkland (many times). I really enjoy going to breakfast/brunch places around town, so if you know of any, please share. I've been to the Chow Foods restaurants like Coastal Kitchen, Hi-Life, and 5 spot. I've also tried the Dish, Eggs-cetera, and Brown Bag which were good as well. I've been to Beth's and Chace's, but I just wasn't impressed....sorry. I know they're local institutions...that's why I went. If I'm missing out on some awesome breakfast, please let me know. I will go there and try it!

1 comment:

  1. Dude this is not TMMBA food! If you're going to talk about other resurants at least provide the address.

    ReplyDelete