Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I did okay on the acct test

As with everyone, I make some dumb mistakes on the first part of the midterm, but I'm happy with my grade. I'm just glad it's over with and I did okay. Now, we just have to prepare for the final....freakin bonds. Premium discount this!

So, under the student calendar for today's meal, the menu read "Thai Buffet" which really didn't say much. I really enjoyed this dinner. Not only because I like Thai food, but as many of you know already, I like hot foods. All the dishes were hot as they were served buffet style on the heated trays. They had rice, chicken pad thai, chicken curry, mongolian beef, and veggie egg rolls. They also had vegetarian choices of veggie pad Thai and veggie curry. I hate to be picky (haha), but their "mongolian beef" was really similar to the chinese dish, broccoli beef. Many chinese restaurants also have a mongolian beef dish which stir fries the beef with green onions and those fried cellophane noodles. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the meal. It was hot. It was good. I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment