Thursday, March 26, 2009

1 down, 5 to go!

That's right folks! Our first quarter is officially complete. We're done with our tests. Good times were had by all as we all enjoyed our 30 seconds of "Spring Break". Whoo Hoo!! Well, maybe it was a little longer than 30 seconds, but it didn't feel much longer as I started to stress and panic after reading the syllabi of our 3 upcoming classes. Look at all this cra.......very important information we have to read!

Anyways, I hope some of you enjoyed your time off. I went down to LA to visit some family and friends. There's always good eaten in LA. Food is cheap and there's plenty of it, which are my 2 favorite traits for food.

Donuts!! Hell yeah! No hot foods this Saturday, but donuts, daddy likes! We had the regular stuff like the yogurt, bread station, fruit plates, hard boiled eggs (good stuff), and of course the donuts. No complaints here. Donuts and coffee, the breakfast of champions....or MBAs in this case.

It's funny how the breakfast items are never on the calendar. For lunch, they listed: "French dip sandwiches, potato salad, chips, garden salad, fruit" This was actually very accurate. The French dip was good. I don't like my bread too hard (i.e. French bread). This bread wasn't hard, but I soaked it in the au jus sauce before taking a bite cuz that's how I roll. No pun intended. The potato salad was good cuz it had alot of eggs, which is always a bonus. I was planning to get a second sandwich, but I think I ate too much salad and potato salad. I don't even think I ate ice cream afterwards. Man, I'm slackin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment