Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Last Week

Yup, it was the last week of our first quarter of the program. Wow, time flies when your having fun =P Anyways, I'm way behind on my post, so I'll get straight to the point.....food!

I'd like to start off by saying that someone is either reading this post that's making our food or they have a new tech writer to write the menu items. Looks at the description of our dinner on the student calendar: "Stuffed Pork Loin with House Pan Gravy, Rice & Vegetable Stuffed Bell Peppers, Fruits & Berries Salad with Crushed Mint, Baby Greens in Light Raspberry Vinaigrette, Rustic Bread"....and that's about it.

So, how did I like it? The pork was good and tender. I don't remember what the sauce tasted like but I remember it wasn't dry. The salad was very good, but I don't remember any "berries" or "mint". I think they were just Mandarin oranges and some almonds. The rice in the stuffed peppers were a little dry/hard for me. I like my rice to be soft, plump, and almost moist. Overall, the dinner was good. I was happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment