Sunday, March 1, 2009

Last Strategy class

There is a slight sense of relief as we draw near the end of the first quarter. First Econ and now Strategy are behind us. Well, I still have to take the Strat exam and finish up the Econ paper, but you know what I mean. As of writing this, we only have one more week of classes left, then the 2 exams and we're done. On to quarter two with more exciting stuff to learn from our TMMBA program.

Lunch time! I had just recently been told that our food menu was posted on our student calendars. I had no idea. This would make it so much easier to remember what we had. However, they don't post every meal and the descriptions are not always....descriptive. For example, on the calendar for this meal it stated "Taco bar with all the fixings, salad, chips. Vegetarian tacos available." This was okay, but I don't remember having chips. I guess I could have just missed it.

Here's my description of our meal: Ground beef tacos with soft flour tortillas or fried taco shells. We also had sides of refried beans and rice. Fixins included lettuce, tomatoes, pico de gallo, sour cream, guacamole, and different salsas. I may have missed some other toppings. All in all, it was alright. I'm not a big taco fan, so it wasn't one of my favorite meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment