Monday, February 23, 2009

Wheee, 12 hour test!

Yes, it took me about 12 hours to complete the accounting test. I can talk about it now since it's Monday, and I'm posting this so late. Talking with my team today, I realized that I had made a mistake on my Journal entry and T-Accounts. Who all put the $3000 for the employee under Accts payable? Dang it!!

This was actually last week's meal on Wed night. Previously having gone to the EEC on Monday night, I realized that they serve the same food on Mondays and Weds. Nah, I don't think they're leftovers, but I guess some could be. Man, it kinda sux now to be Wednesdays, huh. hahaha

Anyways, I know my plate doesn't look that appetizing but the food was pretty good. We had meatloaf, grills green beans, roll, and salad (not shown). I know meatloaf had bad memories for most people, but I've always enjoyed it...probably because I didn't have it much growing up. This meatloaf was good even though there was no sauce. It really didn't need it. The green beans were decent, but they were really cold which was a disappointment. I also tried the vegetarian option, which was Polenta. The Polenta was pretty good as well. It was topped with slices of eggplants, mushrooms, and cheese.

Okay, I gotta go back and finish writing my strategy paper. Good luck to those who are still finishing up their Econ test.

No comments:

Post a Comment