Sunday, February 1, 2009

2 down, 28 more Saturdays to go!

Yup, this was our second Saturday class for our TMMBA program, and there are 28 more to go. I kn0w it doesn't sound like too much at first, but that's 28 every other Saturdays which makes it like another...what 14 months!! OMG!!!

So for lunch we had DIY sandwiches and chili with fritos. The sandwich wasn't too bad because...uh...I made them. They had white or wheat bread, then 3 different meats: turkey, ham, and roast beef. There were also lots of condements and fixins for your sandwich like mayonaise, mustard, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles...I'm sure I missed something.

They also had chili and fritos, but you can't see the chili on my plate cuz it's below my fritos in the cup. I'm not a huge chili fan since I don't like the beans in there. I like just meat chili. Yum! When I put the fritos on top of the chili, I realized that I used to eat this stuff in grade school except they called it Frito-pie. It wasn't my favorite back then either.

No comments:

Post a Comment