Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sushi and Teriyaki!!!

Well, the sushi was more of the generic stuff like cucumber, eel, crab, tuna, etc. They were in these big circular crates that were stacked on top of each other. There were prolly about 250 to 300 pieces total. I tried to get a variety of them. They were going pretty fast as Saturday are busy for lunch since all the class 9 students are eating at the same time. The sushi was okay. I didn't expect much from it.

We also had chicken teriyaki, beef teriyaki, stir fried noodles, and of course, steam rice. The teriyaki was good, but it was pretty cold by the time I got to it. I guess I shoulda used the microwave again. It makes more sense now why it's there. Another complaint that I have is that the rice ran out early. A couple of my fellow students were pointing that out to me as well.

Talking about running out....looks like Coca-Cola ran outta Vitamin Water cuz we aint gettin none. My earlier blog about saving room for beer was incorrect. I think we're past our Vitamin Water quota or something cuz we haven't seen it for almost 2 weeks now. One of my teammates got hooked on the red one...power-c, dragonfruit thingy. He never had a Vitamin Water before he started the TMMBA program. Now he's going through withdrawal.

OH YEAH!! DAMN Thao!! What's up, gurl!!! When da hell you meet Anthony Bourdain!!! He's the man! He's like my idol. He loves food almost as much as I do....almost ;) That's awesome though. You gotta tell me about it next time. Dang, I'm so jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment