Friday, February 27, 2009

Econ test: I know I got 2 right!!

Yup, that's right. I'm not sure how well I did on the Econ test, but I know I got at least 2 of them right. It's kind of a relief to have Econ completed and done with.....well, we still have that group paper due, but the hard part's over right =)

Dinner time. We had steak with a brown mushroom sauce, new potatoes, grill veggies with olive oil, and mixed salad. The steak was kinda dry...even with the sauce. I guess they just wanted to make sure it was well done so that everyone could eat it...dono, but it wasn't that great. I heard a couple of others complain about it as well. The potatoes had some garlicy/herby sauce which was good, and the grill veggies were decent as well. I'm sure there was a vegetarian option, but I didn't take a look at it this time.

Oh, someone asked me about the recipe for the grilled veggies we usually get. Umm, I'm not the cook for the TMMBA program, man. I just eat there =P If you really want to know, you should ask the chefs and comment about what you found ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment