Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fabulous on a stick!

Yes, that's what the Haagen Dazs ice cream bars have become to me. It's like a stick of hope. It's that extra kick that we need on Wednesday nights and Saturday afternoons. It is most definitely a strategical part of acheiving success in the TMMBA program. Now to the food...

Wednesday night was fried chicken night. Not the good fried chicken like from Popeye's and Church's, but a regular fried chicken breast without the tasty bones. The chicken wasn't bad, but you could tell that it was frozen. The fried chicken breast came with a creamy sauce which made it tasty, and the benefit of it being frozen was that it was soft and not dry. There was also fried rice which one of my peers pointed out "Flied lice? It's fried rice you plick!" which of course was made famous from Lethal Weapon 4. They also had grilled vegetables (the red bell peppers and mushrooms are always very nice), spinach salad, and rolls. As you can see, I like some salad with my eggs. I may have said it before, but yeah, like Anthony Bourdain, I'm an egg slut. The rolls were pretty good too. They kinda reminded me of the King Hawaiian bread I ate growing up, but not as sweet.

The second picture above was the vegetarian option. No, I did not eat another plate of the vegetarian option. I'm not that much of a pig....usually. One of my teammates actually opted for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment