Saturday, February 7, 2009

My data sets of before and after

As a result, there is a significant difference in my 2 data sets so we have to REJECT the null hypothesis and ACCEPT the research hypothesis ;)

The Quarterly Social was after our review sessions Thursday night, so I decided to stay for it. Come on man free food, I'm not gonna skip out on that. The pizza was delivered by Jet City Pizza. I don't know the exact names of the pizzas, but there were a few vegetarian pizzas and others with miscellanous (meats/veggies) toppings. It was pretty good, but you can't really go wrong with pizza unless your picky about toppings. As you know, I'm not really that picky about food. Free food = good = my happiness.

There was about 5 or 6 large pizzas, but I think the staff underestimated as the pizzas quickly disappeared. You can see from the above pictures that I was set. However, I knew someone that didn't get any pizza. Lucky for him, they ordered a second round and good times was had by all.

Oh, I didn't take a picture, but they had beer in the drink cooler. This was indeed a popular item as much of it was gone by the time I left. I also forgot to mention in my last post that one of my peers noticed the Vitamin Water drinks were not getting replenished. Were they running out and not getting replaced or were they just making room for the beer? We'll never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment